Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus (Spiritual Life Center)
11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton
2017 MCCA Medication Certification Workshops
ScheduleJanuary 11, March 8, May 3, July 12, September 13, November 8
Learn how to properly identify, document and distribute medications for clients of all ages. This eight-hour class will build a solid foundation of understanding that enables staff to administer medications to clients competently, safely and with responsive attention to the needs of the client.
There is a 50 question test at the end of this training that requires a score of 80% or better in order to receive the MCCA Medication Certification.
Instructor: Mrs. Linda Wolfe, RN
Course Price (per person): $135 *Active MCCA Members pay $95
This class meets 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Contact Amy Johnson, email@example.com to register.
- Receive a MCCA Medication Certification that is active for 12 months.
- Learn important information about legal issues surrounding administration of controlled medications.
- Medication terminology, forms and classifications
- Medication preparation and administration
- Medication recording, storage and control
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for the transport, administration and delivery of medications
- Case Managers, Direct Care Staff, Certified Nurses, Supervisors