MBCH Children and Family Ministries
Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus, 11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO, 63044
Night Monitor Residential Specialist
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is seeking a full-time Night Monitor Residential Specialist for the Bridgeton location.
Schedule: This position works overnight hours from 9:30PM to 7:30AM, Wednesday through Saturday.
- Making rounds at designated times to ensure the continual safety of the clients
- Handling emergency situations according to policy and procedure as they arise
- Conduct intake process for clients entering program during overnight hours
- Dispensing medications and transporting clients as necessary
- Monitoring internal/external security systems
- Maintaining the night log and other recordkeeping responsibilities
- Providing after-hours phone coverage
- Excellent communication with team members/teamwork
- MBCH Children & Family Ministries is a faith-based, Christian organization and candidates must share our faith, values, and ministry focus.
- Christian commitment and character; assurance of a Christ-centered life
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in social services field highly preferred; High School diploma required
- Related social services experience highly preferred
- Basic computer skills
Compensation: We offer completive pay and exceptional benefits.
About MBCH Children and Family Ministries
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is a nonprofit faith-based subsidiary of Missouri Baptist Children's Home providing programs and services for children, youth, adults and families. We are a leading child services agency and children's advocate offering our services to anyone regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, handicap or income. With service locations in Bridgeton, Joplin, Kansas City, Mt. Vernon, Peculiar, Springfield and Southeast Missouri, MBCH Children and Family Ministries is privileged to serve children and their families from across the state.