MBCH Children and Family Ministries
Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus, 11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO, 63044
Family Foster Care Supervisor
Position Summary: To serve as the person with primary responsibility for the supervision of the FFC Program and FFC Specialists, and to serve as the agency representative with contract agencies, Children’s Division, and clients.
- Supervision of the FFC Program resulting in finding permanency and safe, nurturing homes for children.
- Leadership and supervision of FFC Specialists resulting in efficient and effective specialists who represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Agency representative with contract agencies, Children’s Division, and clients resulting in effective collaboration and in better serving the clients.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Attendance at required meetings
- Ensure staff training is current
- On-call for FFC Specialists to provide crisis intervention assistance
- Conduct monthly supervisory conferences and regular team meetings
- Assist in covering case management cases as needed
- MBCH CFM is a faith-based Christian organization and candidates must share our faith, values, and ministry focus
- Master’s degree in Social Work preferred (Master’s degree in closely related field required)
- Minimum of two years’ successful experience in social services field
- Two years’ supervisory/management experience preferred
- Proven experience in organizational skills, program development, writing skills, public relations skills, relationship-building skills
- Ability to be flexible in work hours including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Ability to travel throughout the state with occasional overnight travel as necessary
Compensation: MBCH CFM offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.